jueves, 19 de mayo de 2016

I think the happiness, more than a emotional o mental state, its a way to life, i knows that sounds "cliché" but I find some reason in that sentence. 
Finally, oneself is makes the day or the whole life wonderful and happiness. 

There are many things that makes people happy, one of this it could be the family, the family is always a good reason to smile. 
Do things that you like and enjoy like dance, sing or any thing you take pleasure in, they make you feel hapy. 
But today, in this society, money sometimes buy happiness (but i dont think so) 

I happy when y travel to Punta Arenas and meet with my family, for me, is the best thing in the world. But dance, take pictures, eat, sleep, wake all days are other things to makes me happy. But as I say before, happiness is a way of life, then ,althoug some thing  contribute to my happiness, im happy. :) 

I show my happiness of the many forms: I always smile to the other people, and I laugh a lot. I dance too much and singing aloud. 

I think that i do little things for others smile and be happy for a moment, like a smile, a hug, a greeting, make gifts or say us something positive. 

9 comentarios:

  1. Hi Carla
    im agree whit you, the happines is a way of life, is an attitude front day by day.
    hope you have a nice and happy week!
    Blessings to you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Smile is the best way to make other people and yourself happy, so always smile! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Carla; I think in our society money can buy happiness. It's a sad reality but we can do nothing about it. :C

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi carla! i agree with you! and dance it's a great form to be happy, speacially dance cumbia!!
    salu2

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Carla! I feel like you, because I happy when travel to Ovalle and meet with my family too, it's incomparable with other experiences.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Jjhsjsh that episode of sponge bob is a big moment! I liked very much you image.
    goobye!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello carla I agree with you, a smile is the best for happiness! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi' I'm so happy when I travel to my home too!! it's the best :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Smile is the best way to make other people and yourself happy, so always smile! :)



    ** goldenslot mobile**
    ** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**

    ResponderEliminar