jueves, 21 de abril de 2016

Who I am?

Hi! mi name is Carla and im 19. I was born in Punta Arenas. My parents are Raúl and Gloria and i have two sister: Denisse and Daniela. My mother died when i was twelve and since 2008 i live in Santiago. 
Denisse have 30 years old, she is nurse and work in the public hospital of Punta Arenas, and Daniela have 24 years old, she is a psychologist an live in Punta Arenas too. 
Actually i live with my father in San Miguel. 
In my first school years i was live in Punta Arenas and i was in a catholic school: Liceo María Auxiliadora. Then, when I moved to Santiago, I studied at the Tantauco school, a school of the air force, I never liked, but it was there where I met those who are today my best friends. 
Since two years i study theory and art history in the University of Chile. 
I really love take pictures with my nikon camera and like listen music everytime, everywhere.  I usually listen to indie pop and rock and sometimes, secretl,  reggae ton.
Recently I discovered a band that I really liked: The shoes. For anyone who wants to hear this band,  recommend the song "Drifted" 


4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Carla, My brother lives in Punta arenas and I went to visit him, It's a beautiful place! i'm from the south of Chile too, I miss the rain haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Carla, My brother lives in Punta arenas and I went to visit him, It's a beautiful place! i'm from the south of Chile too, I miss the rain haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update.This article is really very interesting and effective. Don't forget to collect all Rolox audio and song ids in 2020

    ResponderEliminar