martes, 28 de junio de 2016

I like all the music, including reggaeton and bachata, but always it depend on my moods. I hear regageton and bachata in de weekend, usually when i was cleanliness or in the carrete haha, but in generally and daily i listen indie music: indie pop, indie rock. 
I listen indie when im sad, when im happy, in the subway, in the public transport, in the way to the university or my house. I always listen indie. 

Indie pop and rock its a musical genre that originated in the United Kingdom and in the United States in the 1980s according and by Wikipedia and is derived from Rock and experimental music. 

All the typical instruments like the guitar, the bass, the drums, are relevant but takes importance in some groups the synthesizer.  Is this electronic instrument which generates new sound trough a keyboard. 

The most important exponents are MGMT, Foster the People, Beirut, Devendra Banhart among others, but when i started listen this music i  hear this bands, but in this moment and usually i looking for new bands in YouTube or Spotify. Im always listening new songs, and a few days ago I found The Shoes, a french band. I love this group. I recommend  the song "drifted",  my favorite song today. 






5 comentarios:

  1. i just know mgmt, but i like it a lot, maybe i should listen more indie. I get confused by all the categories of music and specially rock haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's a useful way to use youtube, we have access even to not so well bands, and also some bands use it to show their creations and become more heared

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi I like indie music too foster the people and MGMT like a lot and both I saw in lolapalooza :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love how some band use the synthesizer because makes a different sound and I like it. I like to hear unusually and magic music.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love Beirut , I like very much its music and In some moment of my life, an of its teems was my favourite, this is: Elephant Gun and up to today I remember those days. What’s more Devendra is a special artist , his music is very entertain and lunatic!!! Jajaja

    ResponderEliminar