jueves, 16 de junio de 2016

My favourite philosopher is Aristóteles
He is from Greece and born in 384 a.C. It was not only a philosopher, but also a great
scientist and his ideas have influenced the history for thousands of years , until today , especially in the field of art .

Aristoteles thought about the arts , whose philosophical study is part of aesthetics ; in this sense the most important text , especially for the future relevance , is the Poetics. Hi is also considered the first author write about aesthetic.
Hi is my inspiration because in this time, think about art like a form of knowledge was a very contemporany way of thinking. 
He wrote more than 200 texts, but the best known are Poetic , Rhetoric , Politics and Metaphysics

I like his ideas because besides enormous influence in the entire world, his thinking seems surprisingly advanced for the era in which he lived, and I agree with the ideas proposed abour art and aesthetic.Needless to say that as a scientist, was a genius and his contributions to science are fantastic.


His ideas are connected with mine in the artisitc level, where read Aristóteles is one of the first things that must be done to understand the aesthetics in my career, Theory and art history.

12 comentarios:

  1. I like the "scientifics" philosophers. That means that the good man has hunger for knowledge no matter the area jejeje

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i like aristoteles, the greek philosopher, and also i like socrates and platon, his predecessor, and i thinks they were genius!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. He was an extraordinary man, he write an study almost all topics!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Carla, I also like Aristoteles, especially the things he says in The Poetic.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think aristoteles is a complete philosopher and I like too because his work is important for my career

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think aristoteles is a complete philosopher and I like too because his work is important for my career

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I too think he was a avant-garde in his postulates of arts, a big input for a more committed study!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I remember that I was read Aristoteles in first years of the career! And is very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi carla I think that Aristoteles is very interesting and everyone should read about him!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Carla!quezada.
    It is nice your post. I like Aristoteles, I think that is very important his philosophy for the arts work. He was an interesting man!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi Carla, I adore to Aristoteles because he wasn't a simple philosopher, he developed in many areas and he is a example for the humanity

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I too think he was a avant-garde in his postulates of arts, a big input for a more committed study!



    ** goldenslot mobile**
    ** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**

    ResponderEliminar