miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2016

The best holidays

Mi best holidays was two years ago, in 2014
My sisters and I went to Torres del Paine, in the south of Chile, near to Punta Arenas City and Puerto Natales.
We went out to Punta Arenas on a thursday in the morning. A bus taken us in the bus stop and took us with other people, mostly foreign travelers, to Puerto Natales. In this place we camped at night and on the friday morning other bus took us to Torres del Paine. We delayed approximately 3 hours.

Saw this scene was it magical. The air, the forest, the mountains, the lake, share with other people of other countries, the icebergs, all was beautiful.
In this National Park are two famous routes: the W and the O. The W route is the easier way to get to the base of Torres del Paine, in the place where all the people taken photos hahaha. The route takes about seven hours but the happines and the satisfaction is huge. The O route is for people experiencied in climb and taken about two days.

We obviously made the W. Lunch with the most beautiful view i've ever seen.
We camp two nights,  we went to Grey Lake and taken whiskey on the rocks with an real piece of iceberg. We were happy <3




7 comentarios:

  1. I would like to go to Torres del Paine someday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always want to visit this place. I imagine it must be a beautiful and calm place.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to go torres del paine too, but now is to mainsteim

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope to go Torres del paine one day, next year I will go to Punta Arenas, so, who knows!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.
    หนังผี

    ResponderEliminar