miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2016

My future work

Hi, the topic for today is to talk about your future work.
I study theory, history of art and aesthetics and is a very unprofitable career. I have very little chance of finding work haha ​​or maybe not, but the labor camp where I work is very small.
Usually people who graduate career dedicated to cultural management, curatorship, be teachers and teach at the university, research, cultural criticism, address museums among others.

I think, I feel and believe the work I have to do today as theoretical and art historian is to fill the cultural and artistic gaps found in the history of Chile, to create a file and cultural subjectivity and thus to grow as a country the sociocultural field.

The truth is that I think as a person, one can develop many aspects, so I would like to study not only that, I also want to study organic farming in the IDMA and get training as a yoga teacher, so I'd feel complete and happy.

I hope that in future im working in any of these things, hopefully in all three at the same time or may not work at all, i don't know, I dont like to talk much of the future but this is more or less what I aspire. 

Blessssssssssss 

6 comentarios:

  1. Future, in this moment, sound terrible. We don't hace enough chances until we finish the career, but please, if everything gets bad, let's practice yoga together while we are working in Mc Donald's <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hate to think much about future and the work, I don't want it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. IDMA have great courses but I've been in there, hearing some classes of natural medicine and it was not that great. In the other hand, a friend of mine studied organic farm in there and he's the best hippy ever. Knows a lot about enviroment care and conscient agriculture

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really want to get a job quickly XD ajdhasjda

    ResponderEliminar
  5. if everything gets bad, let's practice yoga together while we are working in Mc Donald's <3



    ** goldenslot mobile**
    ** สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง**

    ResponderEliminar

  6. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    หนังผี

    ResponderEliminar