miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2016

Your favourite song

Hi, today im going to talk aboaut my favourite song, something very difficult to me because i have many favourite songs, so, i talk about my favourite artist in this moment.

In this days i'm obessed with Tomppabeats, a japanese artist who makes songs with only one beat. His songs are very short, last approximately one or two minutes because he repeat the beat over and over.

The songs are made with sounds of the rain, people talking, sound of nature or known songs all under a rap bass or something like this. Its not like Eminem or50cent, his music are totally different and i listen it when i make essays for the univeristy, when i go to my home, in the subway, in the bus, etc.

I discovered this artist in YouTube, i love search new artist in this page, i think is so usefull for this and all the month i discoveres a new one artist

The artist is very unknow :( hi has only 30.0000 followers in his page of facebook and when he to post something in soundcloud, youtube or facebook, he receives very few likes and in spotify too. I always share his songs because i want to the people know him, its a very new artist and i love him.

The link to listen his fisrt EP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76PHzENMQ04


9 comentarios:

  1. Carla, I want to try this! please share a link on my wall <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The description sound really nice, I'll try it, thanks you for sharing this. I like japanese music A LOT!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this kind of music is totally uknown to me haha but looks right

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I never had listened that band but I like it, the music is very relaxing.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi!
    Youtube is a good medium to know new artists,
    Your description about that artist sound really good, i think i will hear it when i get home.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would to listen him when I get to my home, it sounds interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website. thank for sharing the link.
    หนังผี

    ResponderEliminar